January 25th, 2017
Memoranda is inspired by the surreal world short stories of Japanese novelist Haruki Murakami (Kafka on the Shore, Norwegian Wood, The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle), and tells the story of a young woman who gradually realizes that she is forgetting her own name. But is she really losing her memory, or is there something else that could explain the strange situation?
The beautiful hand-drawn adventure takes place in a quiet little town where a few ordinary people live together with some more unusual characters. From a World War II veteran to an elephant taking shelter in a man’s cottage hoping to become a human, everyone in Memoranda has one thing in common: they are all on the verge of losing something. It could be a name, a loved one or even their own sanity!
· A classic 2D point-and-click adventure game set in a magical realism setting
· Unique and beautiful hand-drawn full-HD 2D graphics
· Inspired by Haruki Murakami’s short stories
· Original soundtrack with more than 15 tracks
· Thousands of dialogue lines with English voice over
· Meet more than 35 characters in 40 different locations
Memoranda is available now on Steam and GoG for PC, Mac and Linux, for $14.99 / £11.99 / €13.99. A console release is planned for a later date.